10 Ways an Aircraft Broker Can Assist You!
1. An Aircraft Broker can help you with the market. Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, Corporate AirSearch is the one you can turn to for information on aircraft values, the selection of an aircraft, and more.
2. An Aircraft Broker can help you set the price. Corporate AirSearch knows the current aircraft market and can help you set a realistic selling price
3. An Aircraft Broker can help you advertise efficiently. When you’re a seller, Corporate AirSearch handles and pays for all marketing efforts for your aircraft, from advertising and arranging viewings/demonstration flights to listing your aircraft on our computerized multiple listing service.
4. An Aircraft Broker can assist you with financing. When you’re a buyer, Corporate AirSearch will help pre-qualify you, help you find competitive finaning, arrange for pre-purchase inspections and so on.
5. An Aircraft Broker can help you add sales appeal. Corporate AirSearch knows how to add extra appeal to your aircraft at little cost that can generate interest. If you’re a buyer, Corporate AirSearch can suggest imaginative changes for making your prospective new aircraft more suitable for you and more valuable.
6. An Aircraft Broker can help you with details. Corporate AirSearch handles many time-consuming tasks that are a part of the aircraft sale transaction process. Both buyers and sellers are kept informed while free from stress
7. An Aircraft Broker can help you at closing. Corporate AirSearch will accompany you to the closing or even attend in your place, and help you with all the paperwork beforehand.
8. An Aircraft Broker can help you find your best deal. Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, Corporate AirSearch is bound and obligated by our code of ethics to give fair treatment to all parties in the transaction. We have been a member of the National Business Aircraft Association (NBAA) since 1987.
9. An Aircraft Broker brings buyers and sellers together. Corporate AirSearch ultimately helps both parties finding the best aircraft in an affordable price range for qualified, serious buyers.
10. An Aircraft Broker lets you live your life. Corporate AirSearch is a professional who has the expertise and time to get the job done right. That makes it easier to get on with the life you’ve worked so hard to enjoy.
Return to Library Overview